Revelation 3:20 Missionary Ministry and Biblical Teachings, Inc. (Revelation 3:20 MMBT), was founded and directed by its President, Dr. Narciso H. Montás. Established as a Christian Church, this institution was looking to extend throughout South Florida, not only as a Church but also as an educational program. For over 5 yrs., our ministry was teaching as a pilot extension of Faith Theological Seminary and Christian college. During that time of affiliation our founder decided together with the board members, to form a Christian college, now named Revelation University. Throughout the years, we persistently reached an alternative to at risk students and work tirelessly to bring a 9AM-2PM High School program to help drop-outs students from every walk of life, and belief that this program would make a difference in Dade –County’s dropout rate. Fortunately, we have helped many young adults achieve the program and obtained their high school Diploma in order for them to continue and excel to post secondary education. Therefore, Revelation School of Florida is created to form to serve this purpose.
For over 10 years, we worked to establish both programs evidenced by the compelling need of young adults not able to pass the standardized test (FCAT) across the country. Today, we are seeking essential growth through accrediting commissions and with that in mind, we continue to educate students all over the world by providing an alternative opportunity. Therefore, by believing that we are called to invest in people’s life by equipping them with the right tools, we are proud to extend our gratitude forward. As an academic institution that believes that by depending on the grace of God and our representation here on earth, we could reach endless possibilities in empowering the community and the world’s needs.
In 2012, we completed the K-to 12 School program for Revelation School of Florida, and decided to establish our own academic program with broader spectrum. Our goal was to become an accredited institution and grant a program that is complete, has the educational weight, that is standard, comprise and with the proper compliance in order to complement all the requirements of the State of Florida academic system. As we continue to move forward in the effort to be a model institution, we made affiliations with other High Schools programs such as Cornerstone, ASA, and Miami –Dade Community College. During that time other entities such as, Barry University came along for the practicum program for our Mental Health Center and Fortis College. We became Internationally accredited by ASIC a CHEA recognized international directory.
During those tenure years in participation and testing of the program, we also accomplish the state of Florida SAT level I, and that was another opened door for the institution and started the procedure for private accreditations, based on the changes of the state of Florida educational laws in 2011 that high schools must have an accrediting commission in order to obtain an accreditation status, instead of the religious modifier by the state of Florida Department of education for religious vocations. Our goal continues to be one and that is that all colleges and universities would accept our school and the high school program that we offer acknowledging and taking in consideration that our will be students pursuing a career in the area of their choice. We believe and strive to prepare students for success in a global community by comprising a strong rigorous curriculum to support and enrich the student’s life and that education is the key for success once they have graduated and further their studies possibly within Ministry, but also in the secular world businesses, is also formed and founded in continuance of the calling to education. Today we are reaching out to the youth and all who are in need of an academic education, so that we may provide in the Love of God. Its for this reason, we longed and worked hard to be identified by impacting the community at large and all diversity of people that come from all over the world and today are situated in the greater South Miami, FL.
Revelation School of Florida is an accredited post-secondary non-public school educational program, which provides its students with the opportunity to graduate from the standard traditional 24-credit program in order to achieve a High School Diploma. Our goal is to serve our community with a prominent and exclusive program that will enhance the quality of life within our society. Our distinguished Board of Trustees is comprised of professional’s citizens who have made significant contributions within our society, raising community efforts to the realization that in continued education lays the key to success, and one that is totally committed to the quality of education we strive to provide. We believe and strive to prepare students for success in a global community by comprising a rigorous curriculum and strong student support. Revelation School of Florida High School is compromised to pursue your dreams, as they become a reality in the world you live in.
Our mission is to work in partnership with students, parents, and members of the community to provide the best educational opportunities to all students in a safe environment that enables them to meet the challenges of their future and become lifelong learners. This Program will help students accomplish their admission into community colleges and technical schools or state universities. As educators and professionals in the academic world we have to establish goals and objectives in order to achieve these dreams. It may not be all that easy at times, but if we implement the necessary tools and ingredients we can accomplish these dreams, reach milestones, and pursue your education as you grow and mature. Furthermore, learning to be a responsible individual contributes towards society, and overall, we need to have determination, respect, and perseverance.
Our vision is to focus on the traditional educational methodologies in order to achieve an academic program that satisfies the requirements of the State of Florida educational system. Our main goal is to reach the youth and all who are in need of a required academic education. That we may project the Love of God and identify similar values in people and is for this reason, we longed and worked hard to impact the communities, see the different diversity around us that form a part of the world and also share the same goals together in one mind with a broad spectrum.
HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
If you are the parent of a student who needs to apply to college, university, the military, or a technical school, this program will give your son or daughter the opportunity to join their college or university of their choice. We have designed a high school program that that will enable them to further their goals as they achieve a post secondary plan for their education. Our school provides the educational tools to help students and their families as they plan and prepare for postsecondary goals. This program covers the traditional 24-credit program includes the academic courses to prepare students for their future academic and career choice.
24 CREDIT PROGRAM
This program includes the traditional 24 credits in the subject areas THAT ARE REQUIRED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION such as English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Practical Reading, and Comprehension Skills. We offer the required and specified courses in order to maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale with a grade scale that will earn at least a 3.0 or its equivalent required credits for the college preparatory program.
Our academic program focuses on the traditional educational methodologies, which are the requirements of the State of Florida educational system. All students must still earn a specific grade point average on a 3.00 or less scale to achieve passing scores. This Program has the complete academic areas required by the department of education in order achieve a high school diploma and continue your education. The student can prepare themselves with the required in specified courses in order to maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale with a grade that will earn at least a 3.0 or its equivalent required credits for the college preparatory program.
Our program has the 24 credits required by the State of Florida and satisfied the minimum standards for admission into Florida’s, community colleges and technical schools or state universities. For those who are interested obtaining the High school Diploma program can achieve this program by attending our regular school schedules, virtual, or correspondence school. This program is also available to anybody who needs to complete the high school diploma program or additional credits in the State of Florida and abroad.
Revelation School of Florida requires the following Standards for graduation
1. We are establishing to serve students and achieve the level of required credits in order to maintain credibility and reputation in the educational community. Our school is consistent with the basic educational program that carries the traditional academic expectations of the department of education and we comply with the local and state laws requirements.
2. We have developed a course of study for the students in order to comply with the laws the State of Florida Department of Education; our academic course study fulfills the established traditional educational expectations of the educational community. Our instruction of the core curriculum is equivalent to one and two semesters of a school year for each school year.
3. Our core curriculum include: Math, English, Science, Social Studies and other electives that make up the course of study required for graduation standards in the State of Florida Department of Education.
4. We understand that in order to obtain the credit for coursework students must follow the scope and sequence of the educational standards of our school with reputable textbooks, work texts or computerized presentations designed for credit for the courses offered. Our academic curriculum is based on the testing, grading, and presentation of credit for core curriculum. Our Institution follows the guidelines of coursework that are the traditional methodology in teaching material.
5. We understand that the credit requirements for graduation from High School must comply with the course offering requirements of the State of Florida Department of Education guidelines for high school diploma.
6. We understand that we have to follow the Accreditation standards and these standards must be met on a yearly basis.
7. Our school follows accreditation standards and requirements of the accreditation association and their scope, purpose and all that is related with the requirements of that association.
8. Our Institution follows the guidelines of the accreditation standards in order to be credible or believable to issue any diploma. Our foundation is education, which will allow us to extend programs throughout the state of
Florida and the world, vesting life’s with excellence so that they can also acquire a High School Diploma and guide them to post secondary education and university. Our main goal is to reach the youth at risk and all who are in need of an academic education so that we may provide the necessary help available to them.
9. Therefore, Revelation School of Florida is created to perform and to serve this purpose. Acknowledging that education is the key to success and that once graduated, students would be enriched in furthering their educational goals, within Ministry, but also in the secular world businesses.
10. Our goal is to serve our community with a prominent and exclusive program that will enhance the quality of life within our society. We have made significant contributions within our society, raising community efforts to the realization that in continued education lays the key to success, and one that is totally committed to the quality of education we strive to provide.
It is for this reason; we have worked hard to be identified as a Christian institution with values to impact the lives of the community at large. Today, we serve a diverse population within our communities that are situated in the greater South Miami, FL and many place in the United States of America we are making the difference.
8. Our institution follows the guidelines to approve any diploma because we know the person earned it and our institution is fulfilling its stated purposes of the accreditation standards with integrity and excellence.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVATE SCHOOLS (NAPS)
State of Florida Private School For Non-public Choice (Statue 10042.)
The National Association of Private Schools is a consortium of Christian Educators and Private School Administrators from across the United States and Canada. The Association is dedicated to recognizing and improving the spiritual and educational quality of Private and Christian Schools, regardless of size. Many of the finest schools in the country are not accredited, yet their students rank with those from the largest and best funded private and public school programs. NAPS seek to recognize, with non-intrusive criteria, the integrity and quality of these programs.
The Florida Coalition of Christian Private Schools Accreditation, Inc. (FCCPSA) was founded and continues to be led by men and women who believe that parents are responsible to direct the education of their children in all areas of life, including academics. Our mission is to encourage and help in the development of the Christian Private Schools and Religious Exempt Child Care Facilities throughout the State of Florida that partner with those parents on a daily basis.
FCC--Membership The FCCPSA proudly maintains an accreditation partnership agreement that provides Advanc ED/SACS accreditation to FCCPSA schools. This partnership allows schools to obtain both FCCPSA and SACS accreditation through one seamless process utilizing AdvancED unique protocols and platforms. The FCCPSA began with the development of a comprehensive Private School Administrator's Manual over twenty years ago. For member schools, the goals include on-going teacher training, teacher certification and full accreditation for a school, and the Florida Gold Seal Quality Care accreditation for the Child Care Facility. Obtaining the status of being a fully Accredited School or Child Care Facility displays to the world that a school has demonstrated excellence in academics. The accreditation process is designed to improve the educational and spiritual quality in private schools regardless of size.
Revelation School of Florida is an accredited post-secondary non-public school educational program that provides its students with the opportunity to graduate from the standard traditional 24-credit program in order to achieve a High School Diploma