Revelation School of Florida requires the following Standards for graduation
1. We are establishing to serve students and achieve the level of required credits in order to maintain credibility and reputation in the educational community. Our school is consistent with the basic educational program that carries the traditional academic expectations of the department of education and we comply with the local and state laws requirements.
2. We have developed a course of study for the students in order to comply with the laws the State of Florida Department of Education; our academic course study fulfills the established traditional educational expectations of the educational community. Our instruction of the core curriculum is equivalent to one and two semesters of a school year for each school year. Our program is the same offered in Christian, Private and Public Schools.
3. Our core curriculum include: Math, English, Science, Social Studies and other electives that make up the course of study required for graduation standards in the State of Florida Department of Education.
3. We understand that in order to obtain the credit for coursework student’s must follow the scope and sequence of the educational standards of our school with reputable textbooks, work texts or computerized presentations designed for credit for the courses offered. Our academic curriculum is based on the testing, grading, and presentation of credit for core curriculum. Our Institution follows the guidelines of coursework that are the traditional methodology in teaching material.
5. We understand that the credit requirements for graduation from High School must comply with the course offering requirements of the State of Florida Department of Education guidelines for high school diploma.
6. We understand that we have to follow the Accreditation standards and these standards must be met on a yearly basis.
7. Our school follows accreditation standards and requirements of the association the scope, purpose and all that is related with the requirements of the association. Our Institution follows the guidelines of the accreditation standards in order to be credible or believable to issue any diploma. Our institution follows the guidelines of the accreditation in order to approve any diploma, because we know the person earned it and our institution is fulfilling its stated purpose of the accreditation standards with integrity and excellence.